The STAT tourniquet is designed for mass-casualty response. The STAT is very easy and quick to apply with minimal training. If you can use a tie-wrap, you can operate a STAT tourniquet. Time and ease of use is critical in high stress situations involving life threatening hemorrhage.
- Light weight & compact.
- Easy 5 Second application, with visible instructions on tourniquet.
- Works on small diameter limbs found on infants, youth, and elderly.
- Includes an easily activated chemical timer - no marker needed!
- Highly visible release lever for removal by surgeons once casualty arrives in Operating Room.
- Smooth edges and easy removal avoiding glove tearing.
- Release tab Safety cover.
- Can be used as a torso Compression strap.
- Cost effective.
STAT is the only tourniquet on the market that has an automatic counting timer that requires no batteries and can be applied in 5 seconds by a person with no experience in Mass Casualty Incidents (MCI).
Timer - Timestrip timer starts counting once activated (No batteries or marker required).
Precision Tightening - Tighten in 2 millimeters increments.
Easily Visible Instructions - Familiar intuitive design that anyone can apply without prior training.
Releasable Lever - Highly visible release lever used to remove tourniquet once victim arrives for surgery.
Locking mechanism - Automatic self-locking mechanism.
Safety Release Cover - Safety for release lever so tourniquet doesn't release during transport.
Finger Loop - Allows for extra grip while applying.