The STAT tourniquet is designed for mass-casualty response. The STAT isvery easy and quick to apply with minimal training. If you can use atie-wrap, you can operate a STAT tourniquet. Time and ease of use iscritical in high stress situations involving life threateninghemorrhage.
Light weight & compact.Easy 5 Second application, with visible instructions on tourniquet.Works on small diameter limbs found on infants, youth, and elderly.Includes an easily activated chemical timer - no marker needed!Highly visible release lever for removal by surgeons once casualty arrives in Operating Room.Smooth edges and easy removal avoiding glove tearing.Release tab Safety cover.Can be used as a torso Compression strap.Cost effective.
Packaged: 3 x 1.5 x 1 in
Opened: 30 in.
-Latex Free-Made in the USA
1. Chemical timer starts counting once activated ( No Batteries required).
2. Precision TighteningTighten in 2 millimeters increments.
3. Visible Instructions
4. Releasable LeverHighly visible release lever used to remove tourniquet once victim arrives for surgery.
5. Locking mechanismAutomatic self-locking mechanism.
6. Bullet ResistantProprietary bullet resistant material, tourniquet re-seals itself after being shot with a Bullet.7. Safety Release CoverSafety for release lever so tourniquet doesn't release during transport.