Blue Force Gear
Padded Vickers Combat Applications SlingBlue Force Gear
The Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling - quickly transitioning from a “hands-free” carry to a firing position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
The Padded Vickers Sling comes in two hardware variations - Nylon and Metal hardware
The all new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel® nylon - which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. The majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware.
The Metal Hardware version of the Padded Vickers Sling features a machined aluminum Adjuster that is hardcoat anodized matte black and combined with phosphated steel triglides. The Metal Hardware slings provide more strength than will ever be needed in a sling.
The Padded Vickers Sling fits on a standard M4 but can fit almost any system when combined with additional sling hardware.
- 1.25" sling webbing on each end
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized systems, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware : Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphated steel triglides