Quik Clot Bleeding Control Z-Fold Dressing
The PTT-B80 Bleeding Control Part Task Trainer is a simulated lower torso, featuring a full leg amputation and a gunshot wound to the inguinal crease. Using its PATENTED and PATENT PENDING mechanically responsive blood flow system, SOFTTECH® and ROCKTECH® materials, this realistic training device responds to the following medical interventions:
• abdominal aortic tourniquet
• junctional tourniquet direct pressure
• proximal pressure
• wound packing
The PTT-B80 is designed to operate with Skedco brand bleeding simulation equipment. Alternatively, it may be connected to a manual pump bottle, or WW3-BRP Blood Supply Pump. The blood supply pump is not included with this device.
• The representative skin and tissue of the PTT-B80 is constructed of high quality silicone rubber, with layers of coloration that provide a depth and realism to the product. In addition, the SOFTTECH® material has a realistic feel, and is very durable and UV resistant. The skin also contains a reinforcing fabric that provides strength, and resistance to tear propagation should the skin be punctured or cut.
• The inner structure of the PTT-B80 is an aluminum casting, providing strength and durability. The casting has minimum wall thicknesses of 3/16 inch. This allows the student to use his body weight for proximal pressure. It has a machined interface providing easy, robust, screw-fit assembly to the lid. The mandrel incorporates anatomical landmarks that are palpable externally to aid in bleeding control device placement.
• The lid that covers the internal cavity of the PTT-B80 is fully-machined, black-anodized aluminum. It utilizes a recessed attachment face for the blood supply connectors to protect them from damage. The cover has a handle attached for easy-carry, and markings to indicate the correspondence between ports and wounds.
• The PATENTED & PATENT PENDING bleeding system is comprised of blood flow lines, tourniquet responsive mechanisms, and a packable wound structure. When the proper medical interventions are taken, the bleeding will stop.