Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives — using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to "Push Harder" or confirms when you are doing "Good Compressions," keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for Rescue
Your AED needs to be ready to use at a moment's notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it's ready for the rescue. And an industry-leading five-year shelf life for batteries and pads means fewer replacements, less maintenance, and a low total cost of ownership.
-Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf lifeFully automatic feature available — unit will deliver
a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
-Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or
weighing less than 55 poundsAutomatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
-Soft carry case for easy travel
-5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration with Zoll)