The Operator ATK is for those who require significant hemorrhage control capability provided in a discrete and comfortable ankle-carry format. The Operator ATK equips the user to respond to extremity hemorrhage, wound packing, penetrating chest injuries, and lesser bleeding. The Operator ATK is ideal for law enforcement or civilians who want to maintain a trauma kit at arms reach.
The ATK Operator contains the following supplies:
- (1) Ankle Trauma Wrap
- (1) Tourniquet of Choice - You may select the tourniquet type and/or color of your choice. Price will be adjusted according to the tourniquet you select.
- (1) pk Sterile Compressed Gauze
- (1) Compressed Elastic Wrap
- (2) HyFin Vent Compact chest seals
- (1) Klever Kutter safety blade clothing cutter
- (1) pr Defender-T Nitrile gloves
Note: This kit DOES NOT contain QuikClot Combat Gauze...see below to add
Quik Clot Upgrade - The American College of Surgeons and ATS highly recommend hemo-static dressings over standard gauze to stop life-threatening hemorrhage that cannot be controlled by a tourniquet. During purchase, you can select to add a pack of QuikClot Combat Gauze to your kit for only $40.00.
Click Here to view the EDC Ankle Trauma Kit
Click Here to view the Ankle Trauma Wrap only. You can add your own medical supplies and other items to make you one step closer to being ready!