The EDC Ankle Trauma Kit is for those who require hemorrhage control capability in a lower cost package. The EDC equips the user to respond to extremity hemorrhage, wound packing, and lesser bleeding. This kit DOES NOT include chest seals. The EDC ATK is ideal for those who desire to discretely and comfortably maintain a trauma kit at arms reach.
The EDC ATK contains the following supplies:
- (1) Ankle Trauma Wrap
- (1) TK4-L or STAT Tourniquet - The default tourniquet provided with this kit is a TK4L Elastic Tourniquet. You may select the tourniquet type and/or color of your choice. Price will be adjusted according to the tourniquet you select.
- (1) pk Sterile Compressed Gauze
- (1) Mini Compression Bandage
- (1) Klever Kutter safety blade clothing cutter
- (1) pr Defender-T Nitrile gloves
Quik Clot Upgrade - The American College of Surgeons and ATS highly recommend hemo-static dressings over standard gauze to stop life-threatening hemorrhage that cannot be controlled by a tourniquet. During purchase, you can select to add a pack of QuikClot Combat Gauze to your kit for only $40.00.
Click Here to view the Operator Ankle Trauma Kit
Click Here to view the Ankle Trauma Wrap only. You can add your own medical supplies and other items to make you one step closer to being ready!