INVRT AR15 Mag PouchIC13
The INVRT rifle mag pouch is so versatile, it will be the last magazine pouch you need to buy. Design to work with the Invert Bandoleer System.
The INVRT Rifle Magazine Pouch is a unique combination of materials that yields ultimate versatility from a single pouch. Though designed to retain a 30rd rifle magazine in the INVRT’D™ position, it is just as at home in a traditional, opening-up role.
Twenty round magazines are equally at home in this magazine pouch, making them ideal for low profile or minimalist setups. PALS webbing on the back means that you can use this pouch just about anywhere (clips are included). This pouch is proudly made in the USA and is Berry Compliant.
- Designed for AR15 magazines and similar
- Use with opening up, or down (INVRT’d)
- Maintains shape for easy mag insertion
- Optional removable shock cord keeper for extreme use cases (sold separately)
- 2″ scuba webbing with 4″ mil-spec elastic sleeve for secure retention
- PALS webbing compatible, clips included
- Made in the USA and is Berry Compliant
Whether you’re mounting it upside down on our INVRT, or in standard fashion on a plate carrier, rest assured your mags aren’t going anywhere.
This mag pouch works. In the inverted position the pouch holds the “standard” 30 round mags while running, jostling and in and out of storage without them dropping out. Magazines are easily retrieved with no snags or extra effort. The INVRT may seem unorthodox but with some training it is, by far, one of the better systems for that bug out bag or the bump in the night scenario.