The Vehicle Trauma Kit by Active Threat Solutions is a specialized version of our popular Operator Trauma Kit that is configured for vehicle installation. The kit mounts behind the headrest of your vehicle, keeping the kit accessible and visible.
The VTK equips the user to treat life threatening hemorrhage, airway management, and penetrating chest injuries.
The Vehicle Trauma Kit contains the following...
- (1) Tourniquet of Choice - You may select a different tourniquet type or color.
- (1) 4" OLAES Pressure Bandage
- (2) HyFin Vent Chest Seals
- (1) Nasopharyngeal Airway with attached lube pack
- (1) pk Sterile Compressed Gauze
- (100") 2" Flat-fold Duct Tape
- (1) Compressed Elastic Control Wrap
- (1) pr 5.25" Trauma Shears
- (1) Combat Casualty Card
- (1) Sharpie Marker
- (2) pr Defender-T Nitrile gloves
- (1) MOLLE Medical Pouch, choice of black, red, or coyote
- (1) Vehicle Headrest Adapter, by Active Threat Solutions
Note: Kits are available in Black, Red, Tan, or OD Green. Kits are provided with a Black headrest adapter.
Quik Clot Upgrade - The American College of Surgeons and ATS highly recommend hemo-static dressings over standard gauze to stop life-threatening hemorrhage that cannot be controlled by a tourniquet. During purchase, you can select to add a pack of Quik Clot Z-fold Gauze to your kit for only $40.00.
Click Here to purchase the Vehicle Headrest Adapter as a stand-alone product.