The RHINO Adaptable Armor System is the latest armor design from Phalanx Defense Systems. The RHINO Adaptable Armor System warrants to be the most comfortable and adaptable plate carrier system yet developed. The RHINO can transform from a high-speed plate carrier to a heavy-duty assualt armor platform in a matter of minutes, and in every configuration provide the user with mission duration comfort. The RHINO’s advanced modularity allows it to provide unique coverage for every mission by using modular add-ons that add bicep, throat, shoulder, groin, and side protection.
The RHINO Adaptable Armor System is built with hyper-durable, urethane-coated 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, giving it enhanced protection, and strength for both the operator and the ballistics. Constructed to maximize both load dispersion and mobility while minimizing fatigue, no matter what situation you are in, the RHINO Adaptable Armor System is designed to comfortably protect you when and where you are, where you need it most, for the entire mission.
- Base level plate carrier handles both soft and hard armor panels up to 11” x 14”
- Fully upgradeable using armor add-ons, including bicep, groin, neck,
and shoulder protection
- Optional armored weight distribution belt offers protective comfort and load
- Unique, cooling spacer mesh provides stand-off and heat dissipation for the operator
- Fully adjustable, even in the field
- Innovative drag handle detaches from the system to reveal a three foot tether
- Bicep/shoulder and side armor feature plate pockets, providing increased
- Full system includes: RHINO Plate Carrier (base platform), Bicep/Shoulder
Armor, Throat/Shoulder Armor, Groin Protector, Side Armor, and Armored Weight Distribution Belt
- Super durable 1000 denier CORDURA® construction
- Fully adjustable, one-size-fits-most
- Available in Black, Red, and Ranger Green
- Berry Compliant, made in USA